Bug Bounty Challenge
1.-2.12.2023 at the Fernfachhochschule Zürich
Over two intense, action-packed days, we'll put cybersecurity front and center, working together to find hidden vulnerabilities in our partners' goals and scopes.
For Friendly Hackers: Show us what you've got! Each program has a bounty pot of CHF 5'000 - so make sure you get your share! Make new friends and get some cool swag!
For Companies: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a web application or digital service put through its paces by a community of professional ethical hackers and cybersecurity experts.
Here's a glimpse at the program partner lineup: each program brings a hefty bounty pot of CHF 5'000! More partners coming soon, stay tuned!
This is your chance to show off your skills, network with like-minded people, and make the world a safer place at the same time. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Before the event: Please register ahead of time on the GObugfree platform, so that you can send in submissions at the challenge.
Schedule: Experience two full days of bug bounty hunting, networking, and an EDU track:
- Doors open: Friday, Decmeber 1 at 08:30
- Official opening: Friday aat 09:00
- Deadlie for submissions: Saturday at 15:00
Running in parallel: EDU program Details of the Education track will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tools: Come prepared with your laptop and your favorite hacking tools!
Code of conduct: Resort respect and integrity are of utmost importance. Each participant must adhere to our code of conduct.
Evaluation criteria: Bounties are awarded based on the severity of vulnerabilities found and creativity. They are awarded on a first come, first served basis until a program's bounty pot is depleted.
Get your ticket now and be a part of this exciting experience!
- Crack the jackpot: Bounties and cool prizes are up for grabs.
- Show What You're Made Of: We're not talking theory here – step up to real-life challenges.
- Secure the Future: Play a part in making our digital world safer by uncovering security flaws.
- Better Together: Network with fellow ethical hackers, learn from their strategies, and share your insights.
- Find Your Tribe: Join a community that shares your passion and is eager to learn and grow with you.
- Industry Insights: Dive into the EDU-Track for hands-on insights straight from the field.
Do you want the best minds in the industry to put your systems to the test and simultaneously enhance your cybersecurity? Become a program partner at GOHack23!
- Gain initial experience with bug bounties
- Witness live hacking firsthand
- Acquire valuable insights into cybersecurity
- Make new contacts