Junior Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Part-time | Zurich, Switzerland | Remote (hybrid) | With or without prior work experience
Are you interested in the IT industry and especially in cyber security? Are you looking for a new professional challenge or a part-time job and do you find it easy to share your enthusiasm with others?
Are you communicative and do you enjoy supporting customers in their daily challenges?
Then apply now, because we are looking for you!
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will support our team in day-to-day business and actively contribute to our success.
What you can expect:
- You will learn about our target group and their needs - so you can strengthen customer loyalty in the long term.
- You will support the company's growth by gaining new customers
- You will be in constant contact with our customers, identifying challenges and offering the best solutions at all times.
- You are responsible for promoting new products and features to keep our customers up to date.
- You will win new customers and grow existing ones
- You will build up your own sales pipeline, including reporting
- You will support our team with sales-related work and develop customer strategies, best practices and content with us.
- Initial experience in dealing with customers, preferably in the IT industry
- Good grasp of new topics, which helps you to familiarise yourself with them quickly
- A strong customer orientation and enthusiasm
- Friendly, open manner and excellent communication and organisational skills organisational skills
- Affinity for the latest trends in the IT sector
- Ideally already some experience with cold calls
- You are a quick learner, inquisitive, proactive, independent and results-oriented.
- You are motivated when approaching potential customers, act dynamically and think in solutions
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have an affinity for technology and are proficient in the use of common IT tools.
What we offer you:
- Hybrid working model for your ideal mix of home office and office
- Flexible working hours (e.g. half-day or hourly)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Varied job in a dynamic growth market
- A motivated and supportive team
- Team events and a value-oriented cooperation
- Open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Office in a central location (near Bellevue), easily accessible by bus and train
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person!
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.