Lunch event: How to protect yourself against cybercrime?
BDO Switzerland and GObugfree are working together to protect Swiss SMEs from cyber attacks. To this end, a joint event series on the topic of cyber security is being launched at various locations in Switzerland. (Please note that events will be conducted in German)
Almost daily, we hear about attacks and vulnerabilities in IT systems that have serious consequences for those affected. In collaboration with BDO Switzerland, GObugfree provides a comprehensive insight into the world of cyber security.
Learn from experienced cyber security experts about the current challenges in Switzerland, the strategies used, and the various forms that attackers take. A live hacking demonstration will illustrate how security gaps are exploited.
- the requirements for a secure digital environment,
- how you can actively protect your SME and yourself against cyber threats, and
- how you can assess the effectiveness of your security measures.
After this insight into the world of cybersecurity, you will know whether there is a need for action in your company or whether you should put your security precautions to the test.
Look forward to exciting presentations and personal exchanges during the shared networking lunch.
** Please note that events will be conducted in German. **
Lunch events in November
- November 7, Zug: Sold out
- November 9, St. Gallen: Sold out
- November 15, Evening - 17-20, Altdorf: Sign up on BDO's website.
- November 16, Zug: Sold out